Friday, September 3, 2010

Sunday shopping in Surry Hills

Well, here's the annoying thing about saying goodbye to a whole bunch of travelholic friends at once. They go off on their adventures, and soon, their tales and photos of exciting new places begin to give you a bad case of travel itch, and you can't scratch because you are desk-bound.

For the time being, I have need to concentrate my gaze on the glowing monitor and type gobbledygook. But I shall get my chance soon enough!

Pics below are of a weekend market in a hip little neighbourhood of Sydney called Surry Hills. If you're familiar with the neighbourhoods of Vancouver, this area might best be described as Gastown mixed with a little Main Street. And no, it does not carry the same notoriety as the city of Surrey.

It was a "vintage" market. I almost bought myself a Christmas sweater. :P




Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment