Monday, September 6, 2010

Spring is here!

It's official - Spring has arrived in Sydney. The cold wind has been replaced by a warm breeze, and the nights have warmed up considerably, meaning I can finally put away the baselayers!

Not that it is too cold to hit the beach in the winter... Here are some snaps at Bondi Beach a month ago, in the depths of winter.




3 comments:

  1. Thank you for your encouragement. I will reply soon!

    The weather in London is bad, and i admire your weather in Aust as it must be turning hot soon! Winter in London means summer in Syndey.

    Anyways, i do not know how would my life turn out, but keep in touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm still waiting for a pic of you actually jumping.

    Go on, break the non-jumping routine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @London: If you get sick of London weather, do what a lot of Londoners do - move to Sydney! :D

    @thisisnotbruce: little known secret - such a picture actually exists! capturing my jumping on film any more times would only make that picture less special. :)

    ReplyDelete