I don't have much to say about the picture of the Australian coat of arms in silhouette. Aussies eat both animals on their coat of arms. So much for respect.
Thursday, July 22, 2010
Coat of arms
It's a shame how work can be such a timesucker. Don't get me wrong, I really like what I do, I just hate how it leaves little time to do all the other things I've come to enjoy doing lots of over the past few months, like sleeping... and, I never thought I'd say it, but cooking...
I don't have much to say about the picture of the Australian coat of arms in silhouette. Aussies eat both animals on their coat of arms. So much for respect.
I don't have much to say about the picture of the Australian coat of arms in silhouette. Aussies eat both animals on their coat of arms. So much for respect.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Respect for lean tasty meat! :)
ReplyDelete