I spotted this brown mouse curled up in the middle of a hiking trail in the Blue Mountains. Had he not been breathing heavily, I'd have walked right by the big brown ball of fur. Poor thing, he looked like he was confused or sick. He didn't even bother to move away when I crouched down to take pictures of him.
Thursday, July 15, 2010
Country mouse
I'm in Cairns now soaking up the humid tropical weather! I've still got a backlog of pics I want to post from my trip to the Blue Mountains, so here we are...
I spotted this brown mouse curled up in the middle of a hiking trail in the Blue Mountains. Had he not been breathing heavily, I'd have walked right by the big brown ball of fur. Poor thing, he looked like he was confused or sick. He didn't even bother to move away when I crouched down to take pictures of him.

I spotted this brown mouse curled up in the middle of a hiking trail in the Blue Mountains. Had he not been breathing heavily, I'd have walked right by the big brown ball of fur. Poor thing, he looked like he was confused or sick. He didn't even bother to move away when I crouched down to take pictures of him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment